Wednesday, March 24, 2010

super ready for the weekend!

This week has really served me the most tiring commitments of the year! Yeah, we're just wrapping up the 1st quarter of 2010, but hell yeah I am exhausted to pieces. =/

Before the week even started, I was already stressed out on the fact that I'd be leaving for the Philippines soon. It seemed like a never-ending discussion at home, as we were choosing between March 26, March 30, April 3, and April 8. We settled on April 3 and now I'm trying to gather everything I need to bring home and list down all the things I need to get done once I get there. I'm not sure how many weeks I'll be staying in Manila however, I am really aiming to the list done my first 2 weeks there---hope I'm not shooting the moon with my goal! Ha ha ha =)

My modeling class gave me a basket-full of 10 screaming girls. They were all over the stage left and right! I couldn't get angry at them or even tell them stop, coz that would've just caused me stress. I always tried to find the funniest thing that happened in class and laugh about it on my way home. Great tension buster, but yeah these 4 classes wiped me out to the core.

Today was the class' fashion show, thank goodness it's done! I was so nervous the girls would screw up during the show, trip and fall on the stage or stairs. God has been really good and didn't let that happen. He's GREAT!!! My girls were all very obdient and participative during the show. None of them cried or pulled each others' hairs out. I just wished that they could have been more cooperative backstage before the show. Anywayssssss, it's all done now. Alhamdulallah!

Tomorrow my parents and I are planning to go to Bahrain. Finally I could shake off the stress from this week, kick off my sandals, bury my feet in the sand, and just immerse myself in the beach. For sure there's gonna be handful of people, but I'm sure we'll manage. Can't wait to get there!!

I'll be posting pictures of the fashion show once they get to my email. Have a great weekend readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment