Monday, April 19, 2010

only the truth

I did some thinking after dinner today and made some resolutions. I know it's mid-year but this is something I wanna do for the rest of my life. See, being raised away from the Philippines, my parents always told me never to tell the truth about my life to anyone unless I can assure and re-assure myself that this person can be trusted. Very few people know the history of my life and what I've been through. I guess you can call them priveleged, but I'm scared one day they'll turn against me and ruin my paradise life. Ha ha!

Well, yes... I do solemnly promise that when my new crush contacts me and asks me to hang out, I'll rev up all my courage and spill the beans. It's a risky thing but I don't wanna let this opportunity pass since this guy seems to be a good future friend/partner etc..

Let's see where this goes. I hope and pray he contacts me before it's time for me to fly out. C'monnnn let's hang out my dear crush!! :) I can't wait already Ha ha ha ha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment