Thursday, April 15, 2010

bills!

Many people are amazed when they hear that I live alone in my house. I usually get shocked when I get that reaction coz I feel that at 23, it is kinda expected for any woman or man to do so. It's good in a way because you can do what you want when you want. Nobody is going to drag you out of bed at 5 in the morning or ask you to cook for them. All you get is peace and quiet--oh plus hunger too. Ha ha! The setback here is that if anything happens or if anything is questioned, the only answerable person is ME. Yes ME!!

Like today mail came in and they were all bills. Seriously! I don't wanna break down how much I need to pay but it's making me quite guilty coz the electric bill is through the roof and the cable bill just made me laugh. I don't see the point of paying P500/month for a service I only use 4 hours a day. I read the bill then sit down in front of the TV flipping channels thinking... Why am I paying for something I don't even use much? I don't even know the TV scheds..! All I watch is Wowowee, Tyra, Ellen, and House among others.

What a rip off. But I've still paid it off thinking that I'd rather say good bye to a crisp yellow piece of paper with Ninoy's face on it than to kill my eyes trying to watch super blurred Channel 2. Hahaha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment