Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ang taray mo day!

Last week, a day after I arrived from Saudi, I attended this Basic Critical Care Nursing Course in CCNAPI. There were these two coordinators sitting at the back; they were in charge of checking attendance and doing a lot of other stuff. For the longest time, my friend and I thought that they were secretaries or runners but we were shocked when we found out that they were registered nurses!!!

Anyway, I'm not here to make them sound good after what they have done to me. Okay I admit that I was late for class almost every single day--but please don't blame the girl who has extreme jetlag and living 6 jeepney rides away from the training center!!! Plus, this doesn't give you any reason to bitch-slap me today... Yes, she's such a meanie!

So here's the scenario, I go up to her and ask if she can help me become a member of CCNAPI. Being the nice, adorable and polite person I am, I never expected her reaction!! She was so mean and telling me that I never paid attention in class or even listened to her announcement--which according to her was repeated over and over! I just asked this question, and imagine it being said by a Filipino woman in Tagalog.. yes her answer was like 3 minutes long!

I don't even know why I even thought of being a CCNAPI member.. was I drunk when I made that decision?? Geez, I'd rather not represent a group of bullies. How can one be a nurse with this attitude? Thank God she's most probably unemployed, or else her patients might have never come out of the coma scared of waking up to a witch bitch.

Peace out y'all... Just using my freedom of speech here :P

No comments:

Post a Comment